Waterside is a full service landscape company emphasizing the latest sustainable design and installation practices. Waterside works in ways that have the least impact on the environment and are in harmony with nature.
Our commercial clients include:
- Royal Parks of London
- English Nature
- Environment Agency
- Eton College
- The National Trust
- Mott McDonald
We have also served many residential clients in the US (Palo Alto, Campbell, and San Jose, CA) and the UK (Oxford, Wallingford, Straton-Audley, and Mixbury).
- Fencing, paving, turfing, ponds, planting, ground maintenance, irrigation, and tree surgery.
- Lakes, ponds, dredging, and river restoration
- Master plans, environmental mitigation, site master plans, preliminary cost estimating, and construction administration
- Walling, roofing, timberwork, framing, decking, and flood damage restoration
- "I have had Waterside carry out a number of projects on my property over a 4-year time period. Due to excellent workmanship, value for money and responsiveness, I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them for any kind of landscaping."
Private Cient, San Jose, California
- "Work was carried out by [Waterside] efficiently and will, I believe, prove to be a cost-effective solution to the stabilisation of the banks of the watercourse."
Principal Assistant Engineer (Drainage) Runnymede Borough Council
- "The work carried out by Waterside on the Newbury bypass was very satisfactory, and we are extremely pleased with the results."
Mott McDonald, Agents for the Highways Agency
- "Our company works with Waterside routinely for land clearing and landscaping work. They do top quality work, finish on time and keep to the estimated budget."
Delamore Fencing Inc., San Jose, California
- "We have hired Waterside UK to maintain our rally track, clear vegetation, remove and prune trees, and landscape our 40-acre property for 8 years. We have also had them do miscellaneous building work and find them value priced, easy to work with, and versatile."
The London Rally School
- "Waterside built retaining walls and did site grading, general landscaping, and planting at our estate property in Italy. We enjoyed working with Ian and would hire him again!"
Private Client, Ancona, Italy
- "Waterside UK has been restoring river banks at our Oxfordshire property for over 10 years. They are excellent at willow spiling and river bank management. We highly recommend their company for river bank works."
Bablock Hyth Caravan Park
- "Waterside UK repaired a portion of our historic dry stone wall. The new work matches the existing wall nicely, due to excellent craftsmanship. The work was completed on time and within budget. We would recommend Waterside UK based on our experience working with them."
Private Client, Stratton Audley, Oxfordshire.
- "Work included demolition of an existing pea gravel driveway and patio area and construction of new stone driveway and patio area on our residential property. The quality of the craftsmanship in laying the stone work is excellent. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Waterside UK."
Private Client, Mixbury, Oxfordshire
Waterside is also recognized for the Thames River path restoration project and for invertebrate habitat creation in Oxford.